R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmm im a young rider, just got my 06 raven last week, and i was wondering whats the mpg u guys are getting and the 0-60? wanna beat my friends cbr haha :)

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
hmmm. how did u manage to get an 06 r6 considering they arent even available yet to the general public? u if really did, ur likely the 1st here.

please post pics.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
hmmm. He probably means the R6S...

First bike? Dont hot-dog around. Learn to ride first before you crash and smash up your brand new bike.

sideshow, nice Pantera quote... :wink

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
makes me wonder if some dealers are selling the 06 R6S as the 06 r6s.

its a misrepresentation not disclosing that there are 2 different models and that the one sold is the R6S. if it had been disclosed, buyer shouldve known. :umm

dem sneaky stealerships!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmm my bad its my bros old bike, he has an r1 and naw its not my first i had a ninja 500. so yea its an 05 r6 raven. my bad

·
Registered
469 Posts
160 miles on 3.5gallons = ??? Something like 45mpg on normal commute. 120 miles canyons = 35mpg.

0-100mph in wooom, shift, woooommmm, shift woooommmmmmmmm. So about 6 ticks? 3rd gear.

These figures are from my personal experience, and I am the slowest guy out there.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
yo morph, take it easy man, we dont need any more riders lost, be careful, like everyone, learn to really ride the bike before you start fooling around

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thrak said:
Whats the difference, capital letters?? Hahahah...
I think he forgot one of these ' . He probably meant "makes me wonder if some dealers are selling the 06 R6S as the 06 r6's"

·
Registered
41 Posts
If there is one thing that can be repeated over and over again is take it easy when you are learning and always error on the side of caution:) . Its better to be safe than 6 feet under :thumbup

·
Dragraces too much
1,641 Posts
Guaranteed that the curse will hit, np.

0-60 though? Take it out and measure it. The pros will clock it under 3s someplace, but as a new rider you'll be lucky to see 4.0.

Good riding skills make all the difference on a bike for that stuff, it's not like a car where you either have traction or you don't.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts