R6 Message Net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, my brother - Jonathan Stevenson, age 17 - picked up a 2007 blue R6 about two weeks back. He was out riding with his brother this last thursday 5/29/08 when he lost control of his bike and went down. Were still unsure as to what caused the accident but all we know is he is still in critical condition at Harborview Hospital in Seattle WA. Doctors are trying hard to keep him stable.

Please visit www.jonathanstevenson.com and show your support for a fellow rider. Right now he needs all the prayers he can get from us. Pass this along to everyone you know. The more support the better.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Im not much of a religious man but my prayers are with your brother and your family... i feel for ya brother and i hope him and your family make it threw this so you can just look back have a beer and be like man rember the time..

·
Registered
200 Posts
I hate to say this but the Aritcle in SuperSport MAgazine was right
when the editor and chief said its rediculous young kids riding bikes like r6 an r1s
as there first bikes...

but im not religous myself...but good luck

think my insurance when up 2dollars now brb

·
Registered
69 Posts
My prayer are with you and your family. My brother was in the same situation about a year and a half ago (on a busa) and thak God he pull out of it. he's doing fine now. he's back in Irak saving money to modify he's new one.

·
black is the fastest
270 Posts
hate to hear this man... and in my own backyard
my brother works down at harbor view sometimes ill see if he knows anything about it

he tells me all the time that their are people in the icu with injuries from motorcycles

sorry to hear about your brother he gets my best wishes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.