R6 Message Net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
LLOYD!!!
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my good friend was involved in an accident the night before thanksgiving. a womam signaled to make a right turn in front of him and instead make a u-turn! he hit her doing approx 65 mph. injuries include a broken femur, wrist, ankle, a major laceration to the right calf and was missing 3 fingers. the doctors successfully (so far) reattached two but his pinky was never found. the other two were still inside his glove.

he was in surgery for 13 hours and his femur was repaired with a titanium plate and screws. the doctors are very concerned about a wound to his calf which was contaminated with oil, fuel, gravel, paint chips and denim. they weren't able to fully clean the wound and are closely watching for infection. please keep him in your thoughts. here's the link from a local station. be safe guys.

·
Registered
357 Posts
people these days are so damn stupid! cant people drive?? apparently not! its post like this that make me not want to ride anymore. i wish your buddy the best man! he's in my prayers.

·
Ridin' Dirty
1,786 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friend...will def keep him in my thoughts as well as prayers. Hope he'll pull through.

·
She actually bought it!
1,301 Posts
sorry to hear about your friend... hope he gets well soon

·
Registered
179 Posts
I just want to start carrying a baseball bat and knocking some sence into these stupid drivers. or better yet, make them ride a bike for a month as a punishment, they'd get the idea pretty quick.

Your friend is in my thoughts / prayers.

·
Registered
179 Posts
anybody know what types of punishment can be delt out to the driver of the car? I'm real courious if the punishment actually fits the crime.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts