R6 Message Net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
didlysquat said:
Hey! That's MY bike!
If you brought it out to Laguna Seca for static display purposes, then yes, it is your bike...

This one, I believe, has California Plates on it, and is signed in 3 places by Kenny Roberts, Sr.

·
Registered
286 Posts
warmseth said:
well the signatures on either side of the quarter fairings are decals, no?

ps- i love rz's. my first street bike :)
Yeah, the signatures that you can see in the picture are actually factory stickers that came on all KR edition RZ's. I didn't mean that it was actually MY bike, but I have one that looks just as good! http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124588

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
i and a red and white 85 that was stripped of decals entirely. fun fun bike. miss that thing.

are you on the www.usa2strokers.com site? good info on that board if you haven't already stumbled on it. bunch of crazy racist old bastards though, so look out for the "social" scene over there. :lol

·
Registered
286 Posts
warmseth said:
i and a red and white 85 that was stripped of decals entirely. fun fun bike. miss that thing.

are you on the www.usa2strokers.com site? good info on that board if you haven't already stumbled on it. bunch of crazy racist old bastards though, so look out for the "social" scene over there. :lol
Thanks for the link. I've visited once or twice, but never really spent much time there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts