R6 Message Net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys new to this forum. I just bought a pre-owned 2006 yamaha r6. All i can say is this bike is awesome, the power delivery is incredible ( kinda reminds me of a car with a big turbo that kick in late but hits hard). Anyways the bike came with rear integrated led lights. Now i started riding the bike and all of a sudden indicators and tail lights stopped working, so i open the passenger seat where all the wiring for it is and i start dissconnecting one plug at a time to see if anything will make a difference and i found a conbination that worked which was by disconnecting the blue and black wire (the ones with the copper tips on them) which i think would be for the license plate light. Problem i have is now when i shut the bike off and remove the key the tail light and front light stay on!!, but if i connect them it throws the tail light fuse. So the question is could i just connect the blue and black wires together dicectly bypassing the light alltogether to make a constant circuit or is that a big no no?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts