R6 Message Net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking trials bikes to the next level... more BMX than trials it seems... check out the headset... full 360* rotation with cables!! Also notice that the chain guard is also a step!!

More Info

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
Oh man, that thing looks like fun! Is this a prototype or in production?

Damn bikes get tricker by the day, it seems.

·
Registered
87 Posts
yamaha sells the tricker line overseas, but i don't think this is a production bike. thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I thought there was a video of some dude riding this bike a while back. Maybe it was similar, I can't remember but it's cool none-the-less.

·
Registered
87 Posts
the tricker line is sold across europe as an entry level city motard bike. Four stroke torque with supreme maneuverability around town. Kinda a cross between a motard and a trial bike. I would love to get my hands on the one pictured above!

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts
i'll take 2 plz! thats hot!

on a side note, it doesnt look like that facility has much security. someone sneak in over there and take it for a test ride!

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Badass....just watch that neck will be the new thing on all the freestyle mx bikes.

Double backflip barspins.

·
Registered
91 Posts
That looks awesome. I don't really get what it's for though. You can spin the bars, but isn't that usually done off of dirt jumps? but street tires :umm

Looks like fun though!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts