1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts
$40 for S&H?

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts
insurance shouldnt be more than $5. and dont forget the GLUE!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Just a helpful hint, you may want to change your picture.

Some people won't like the idea of that expensive piece of equipment balancing on the tank of a motorcycle. (They may think it fell off after you took the picture).

You may want to remove the sign too since many people don't celebrate thanksgiving. I'm not trying to sound like a dick, I'm just suggesting some helpfull selling tips. Good luck.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Deimos said:
How much does it weigh? I'm just curious because the old one was about 10 lbs.
I didn't weight it, but it is real heavy, more so than the normal xbox.

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts
Deimos said:
Just a helpful hint, you may want to change your picture.

Some people won't like the idea of that expensive piece of equipment balancing on the tank of a motorcycle. (They may think it fell off after you took the picture).

You may want to remove the sign too since many people don't celebrate thanksgiving. I'm not trying to sound like a dick, I'm just suggesting some helpfull selling tips. Good luck.

That's just lame. Thats like having a picture of your car in the street and saying "oh well maybe a dump truck ran into it after the picture was taken." And i'm pretty sure if you want an xbox, you're not going to NOT buy it because it has "happy thanksgiving" on a piece of paper in front of the item. The many people you are speaking of dont live in this country.

I can't believe nobody's bought this yet?! I wish i could afford it. I'll send it to some of my xbox-less friends!

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts
add pictures of semi-nekkid girls to ur auction. maybe that will attract some nerdy gamers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts