R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heh!

Just got a mail from Dixons stating that my Xbox 360 will be delivered on Saturday!

Yeehaaa!!!:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Lets hope it does not overheat like some of the stories I'm hearing!!....:kickinnut

·
Registered
243 Posts
Nice one:thumbup what are you getting with it?

I ordered mine off Play.com back in September and i haven't had an e-mail saying it's confirmed :thumbdown

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what games to get at the moment - The wife has this mad idea that this is going to be a Christmas prezzie and that I'm not even allowed to open the box before the 25th!!...:kickinnut

Little does she know that I have ordered a plasma screen for the back room specifically for the purpose of connecting both the XBox360 and Playstation 3 when it comes out!...:thumbup :thumbup

I'm probably going for Call of Duty 2, Need for Speed Most Wanted, and Perfect Dark Zero - It'll keep me busy during the winter and the kids busy during the summer!!:wink

·
Registered
243 Posts
Cool, i'm getting Perfect dark although i haven't got any games on order, i might not even have my console by christmas:thumbdown . Moto GP 2006 looks great but i bet it's not out for awhile!

I think i'm also going to get an LCD tv for my bedroom wall :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
lol! Yeah they better not, i hope they have tweeked our european ones and just tested them out for the lucky guys in the US:thumbup

·
Registered
492 Posts
i managed to get a CORE system from GAME today.

Fortunately, they had one someone didn't want and i have a mate that works there!

Should manage to make a few quid by selling it on eBay!!! :thumbup

should pay for the premium version i want to get after christmas!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
X360 is kickass. You'll really appreciate it when you finally get it in the mail. I got my X360 two days after I got my bike. I was ACTUALLY thankful that it was winter and it was too cold to ride because I now had something to do (besides work and school :myfault ) But the games on them are bad ass. If you like first person shooters, Perfect Dark Zero and Call of Duty 2 all the way. Condemned is a cool survival horror game, and Project Gotham Racing 3 is eyecandy to like the 10th degree (love the in car view) And if you have a chance, buy the wireless controller, you'll wonder how you lived with wired controllers after using those. =D

Now all I need is PS3 to come out and I'll be happy! :thumbup

·
Buttsecks kthx
4,284 Posts
Steve, you must remember the Spectrum??? or Atari, it is similar to them!!!! n :wink

·
Registered
243 Posts
I don't think i'm gonig to be getting it! Got an e-mail of play.com saying about the delays etc and they said if you haven't received the order dispatched e-mail you won't be getting it and i haven't got one:thumbdown

·
Registered
492 Posts
Rossi - dude, i'll sell you my CORE system for $1,000,000 *say like Dr.Evil*

muhahahaha! *strokes fluffy white cat*

see ebay for shitloads of them!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Oh man :lol such a good offer Ben but i think i will have to turn it down, got my heart set on the premium:thumbup

I didn't give two shits the other week now it's a day before release and i want it! Starting a new job on 3rd of Jan, finish my current job 16th Dec, i need something!

Not desperate enough to pay the prices on ebay lol

·
Registered
356 Posts
RadioheadR6 said:
Heh! Just got a mail from Dixons stating that my Xbox 360 will be delivered on Saturday! Yeehaaa!!!:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup
I hope you have hours and hours of enjoyment playing with yourself.

Love
Harry.

·
Registered
356 Posts
R6Grummy said:
Or connect to Xbox Live and fiddle with your friends :wink
Either or. Suppose interweb s3x doesn't result in a trip to the GUM clinic.

Love
Harry.

·
Buttsecks kthx
4,284 Posts
Harry B said:
Either or. Suppose interweb s3x doesn't result in a trip to the GUM clinic.

Love
Harry.

there is just something so wrong about the GUM clinic. :kickinnut

X360... not for me thx, Bill Gates already knows my pin number and all about my sex life, im not about to plays games with him aswell

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Yeah bill gates is in my pocket (Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 2003), in my bedroom (My PC, Windows XP Pro), in my in the computer room (My bro's PC, Windows XP Home Edition), at work (Windows 2000), and will soon be introduced to my living room! (XBOX 360).

It would be good when all these devices could communicate on one network and help me to help Bill take over the WORLD!!!! :myfault

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I picked up Project Gotham Racing and Perfect Dark Zero today in readiness - And I have confirmation that the X Box has been delivered!....:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

I'm out on the beer tonight though, so won't get to fiddle until tomorrow...:thumbdown

1 - 20 of 25 Posts