R6 Message Net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Respect my Authority
71 Posts
Me and 05Raven600 live in Cheyenne and ride around pretty often. Where in Wyoming are you at?

:drunkbud

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
^+1 we actually have a decent sized group that gets together to ride every once in a while. you in the cheyenne area?

·
Registered
25 Posts
wyoming

I'm in Alpine which is near jackson. I commute to Driggs on the bike a few times per week. Anyone else aroung here?

·
Tochos
997 Posts
Hmm :umm I have a brother that lives in fremont co.. and wants to buy a bike.. any one know where he can get a good deal?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
^where is freemont? look at the bikes for sale on this forum. there are usually some pretty good deals on here.

·
Tochos
997 Posts
GETONIT said:
Hmm :umm I have a brother that lives in fremont co.. and wants to buy a bike.. any one know where he can get a good deal?
Volition said:
Dude Fremont is no where near Wyoming, wrong post dude. but yeah, http://www.fremontmotorsports.com/ has great deals on Yamaha & Kawi.
Volition, I did not go and read all of your post. I looked at one page of your post and realized you like to shoot people down. The very first 2 posts I saw you have the words "lame" and in the next you have "f a g s". You like to point out the bad and you are mostly negative in the rest of your posts. This is the internet and you may do as you please I'm just making my comment as I please.

In any case.. here is where Fremont Co. is located.. I went out of my way to get you a picture. I think I may have confused you when I did not write out the word "county" and only used the abbreviation "Co." Dude.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
You did not read all of my one line post? Anyway, yeah you confused me, there is a Fremont Colorado that has a Yamaha dealer with really good deals.

BTW I don't know what posts you are talking about ( I have been around for a long time now) but had you read them you may find that most are sarcastic, anything in the Colorado section can not be taken seriously, anything in the WC is purely BS. Get over your self.,bud. You'll notice I did not insult you and was merely trying to help.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts