R6 Message Net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am looking to trade my 00" Montero Sport LS for a R6 + cash(looking for around 2500). I realize its a long shot but I thought I would try. If anyone is interested please email me at [email protected] or send me a pm. Now for the info on the truck:

2000 Montero Sport LS (RWD)
~118k Miles (still runs very strong and mileage does not go up as I do not drive it unless I need to put gas in it or wash it)
I am the second owner with a clean title and clean carfax (have carfax available on paper)
120k Maintaince done with receipts (all done at dealer , tranny flush , timing belt , etc.) also have receipts from previous owner for taking it to the dealership to get it maintained.
Kennwood deck and amp
Vin : JA4LS31H4YP003459

Only thing wrong with the truck is there is a dent on the driver side door (not very noticeable) and the cd player sometimes doesnt want to take cd's its real weird but the radio always works. Other then that the truck is in great condition inside and out. It also runs great and has served me well.

Thanks for all yalls time, really appreciate it. Hopefully someone will want it for there family car or something. BTW location of truck is in title (San Antonio, Texas)

Attachments

·
Registered
280 Posts
Jerzy said:
where u located give me a pm with more info

Gibenstein said:
Well I am looking to trade my 00" Montero Sport LS for a R6 + cash(looking for around 2500). I realize its a long shot but I thought I would try. If anyone is interested please email me at [email protected] or send me a pm. Now for the info on the truck:

2000 Montero Sport LS (RWD)
~118k Miles (still runs very strong and mileage does not go up as I do not drive it unless I need to put gas in it or wash it)
I am the second owner with a clean title and clean carfax (have carfax available on paper)
120k Maintaince done with receipts (all done at dealer , tranny flush , timing belt , etc.) also have receipts from previous owner for taking it to the dealership to get it maintained.
Kennwood deck and amp
Vin : JA4LS31H4YP003459

Only thing wrong with the truck is there is a dent on the driver side door (not very noticeable) and the cd player sometimes doesnt want to take cd's its real weird but the radio always works. Other then that the truck is in great condition inside and out. It also runs great and has served me well.

Thanks for all yalls time, really appreciate it. Hopefully someone will want it for there family car or something. BTW location of truck is in title ( San Antonio, Texas )

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lionel is correct I am located in San Antonio, Texas. If you have any questions let me know. I tryed my best to describe the truck in the first post.

·
Registered
87 Posts
just a thought, since i have seen this thread on other forums as well, (and it was suggested there as well), is to sell the SUV and then find a bike to buy. I'm sure you could get at least $4500 for the SUV, b/c it looks nice, and then you could put that cash into a bike. just my two cents bro. Most of us value our bikes as much as we value our significant others, and we would all hate to part with either. I bet that SUV would sell like mad in the local paper. Good luck whatever you chose. Bump for the clean SUV.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts