R6 Message Net banner

WTF D&d????????????

7K views 24 replies 22 participants last post by  silverr6 
#1 ·
so the first time i noticed this i thought it was a fluke but ive seen this over and over again and it pisses me off

has anyone noticed that the Texas flag is UPSIDE DOWN on D&D's exhausts???

can anyone explain this to me?? cause i dont see how they are still in business? i noticed the star is right side up but that doesnt negate the fact that its a horrible insult to fly the red above the white. you'd prolly get shot here in TX if you flew the flag upside down outside your house

W T F mate??????

ps: pic was borrowed from Jerzy, if you dont want me using it, let me know and ill take it down

See less See more
#3 ·
Are you sure that their logo is in any way associated with the Texas flag? The star isn't upside down, so chances are they meant it that way and they meant no offense against TX.

#5 ·
honestly, why is everyone i have ever encountered from texas a complete douche bag??? WHO CARES THE TEXAS FLAG IS UPSIDE DOWN!! You all need to get over yourselves, just because you're from texas means nothing, well except for the fact that you are most likely a douche bag with tight jeans and a few cowboy hats in the closet that you bust out whenever you feel the need to boost the old self confidence. seriously get a life other then being a total loser

#6 ·
lol...ouch!!

Anyway, seriously...if the company is based in TX, why the hell woudl they put their own flag upside down? I mean look at my previous point. The star is NOT unside down, which would tell me that their intent was not an upside down TX flag. I think you're makin a big deal out of nothing.

Besides...if you ask me, they need to improve that awful headache-inducing exhaust cackle before they start worrying about their emblem.

#10 ·
PepeRB29 said:
honestly, why is everyone i have ever encountered from texas a complete douche bag??? WHO CARES THE TEXAS FLAG IS UPSIDE DOWN!! You all need to get over yourselves, just because you're from texas means nothing, well except for the fact that you are most likely a douche bag with tight jeans and a few cowboy hats in the closet that you bust out whenever you feel the need to boost the old self confidence. seriously get a life other then being a total loser

That was my thoughts as well.
I met a guy from tx while in the Air force, He would go on and on about his state is the best. And is the only state that can fly the state flag above the US flag for some reason or other, I didnt pay much mind to him, and it didnt seem to slow him down.

#12 ·
This one guy i met from europe was a total tool, therefore, all europeans are tools.

when you're using a flag as your emblem, you should probably get it right. If it was intentional then fine, but that'd be like spelling your own fucking name incorrectly. i think that qualifies as a fairly large mistake, considering that the logo is well, based on the texas flag. i don't think to call them out for it is unreasonable, although as stated above, they should probably fix their fucking cans first.

#15 ·
2K5Adam said:
Damn, Ive never noticed that.

Heres another from Google:

Why in the name of all that's holy would you put a D&D on a Ducati? That's just wrong. Everybody knows Termi is the only pipe for a Duc...

#16 ·
PepeRB29 said:
+1

#17 ·
transamman1999 said:
so the first time i noticed this i thought it was a fluke but ive seen this over and over again and it pisses me off

has anyone noticed that the Texas flag is UPSIDE DOWN on D&D's exhausts???

can anyone explain this to me?? cause i dont see how they are still in business? i noticed the star is right side up but that doesnt negate the fact that its a horrible insult to fly the red above the white. you'd prolly get shot here in TX if you flew the flag upside down outside your house

W T F mate??????

ps: pic was borrowed from Jerzy, if you dont want me using it, let me know and ill take it down

:blahblahb

PepeRB29 said:

:handclap :hattip

#18 ·
I had an 02 R6 with a D&D on it. When I first got the can it had the flag with the red on top. I was run off the road into some bushes and scratched the can up. I polished the can and called D&D for a new label (which they sent for free) and the one they sent looked right, with the white on top.

Screw all you Texas haters, nothing wrong with being proud of where you're from.

#24 ·
PepeRB29 said:
wow. a-hole. i didnt say that being from texas made me any better than anyone. i have never worn wranglers or tight jeans OR owned a single cowboy hat in my life. im guessing you've never been to texas so i will forgive your ignorance.

the point of this thread has nothing to do w/ me and my background. it has everything to do with the fact that the red is over the white.
just as it would be a HUGE insult to America if the US flag was flown upside down, it is an equal insult to fly any state's flag upside down.
its sad that they are actually located in TX.

but w/e. i guess noone has any reasonable explanation of why the TX flag was discraced.
if anyone can give me the actual answer to my question that'd be nice.
otherwise please go away if you just wanna yap about "steers and queers"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.