R6 Message Net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for something in the New England area. Some minor imperfections okay no junk or salvage title this will be a street bike. I don't want to spend more than 5500.

·
Registered
34 Posts
my girl has a 05 raven she may be interested in selling. has new tires that have a trackday on them, barely used. micron high mount exhaust. ohlins steering damper. frame sliders. tinted zero gravity windscreen. thing is in great shape. flush mount front signals, integrated led rear. She would probably want 5500 for it if you're interested... few scratches on the plastics here and there, nothing big.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pm sent Camaro

I sold my R6 for 2300.00. It had a salvaged title and was track only. It had alot of good parts on it suspenion, rearsets, Ivans Jet Kit, clip-ons, case covers, exhaust, and few spares. I basically gave it away very little interest. Most people think that if it's used it's worth nothing. Funny how it's the opposite when were selling.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.