R6 Message Net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 99-02 R6 preferrably in Ohio but I would still be interested if it were not too far into a neighboring state. The wife wants to ride and I am not going to teach her on my RC-51 and also I love throwing around 600's. It doesn't have to be perfect and it can have higher miles. I don't want one with the 2nd gear problem and I don't want a piece of trash where I have to do a complete restoration. I used to have a 01 and I loved it. I would like to spend $3500 or less, I've got cash in hand. I know people throw that expression around a lot, but I seriously have cash in hand and I can take a picture of the cash to prove I am not BSing if that will please the seller. I live in Wooster,OH it's about 50 miles southwest of Cleveland. Please send me an email or give me a call. Thorough descriptions and pictures are appreciated.

Antoni Adamrovich
[email protected]
330-234-2305

(If this contact info is breaking any rules admin please conact me and I will remove it or please remove it, thanks in advance.)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I appreciate the email and I will definitely keep it in mind. You are about 4 hrs from me and if I can't find anything closer within the next couple weeks I may contact you. Thanks.

·
Registered
134 Posts
If you can come up with a lil more and feel like traveling to North Jersey (or Scranton PA) I'll part with this one

14K miles, greggs flushmounts, integrated tail, rear seat cowl, 04 R6 header w/Yosh can, 529 chain/sprocket conversion (-1 front/+2 rear), vortex sliders, yamaha cover.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I appreciate the offer but I picked up the deal of a lifetime. I really wanted a 600 but I got a 2000 Honda 929 clean title, 15k miles, devil high mount carbon exhaust for $1800 in Columbus,OH. It needs tires which I already have spares and some paint, light project bike. Thanks, please close thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.