1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I’m new to this forum
Can youse guy lead me to the right direction
I’m looking to buy a 2017-20 r6 parts
I need the oem complete fairing,fuel tank headlights,complete subframe ,harnesses etc
I need a lot of parts if you know anyone that has a wreck r6 17-20 model let me know please
If the price is right I’ll buy the whole bike
Thanks guys
I’m from Sydney btw

·
Registered
2 Posts
I need the oem complete fairing,fuel tank headlights,complete subframe ,harnesses etc
I need a lot of parts if you know anyone that has a wreck r6 17-20 model let me know please
Thanks guys
I’m from Sydney btw
All own parts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks guys
I’m from Sydney btw
Partzilla is one place I have a pair of white fairings and a pair of black fairing I also have a swing arm the front headlight assembly etc. mirrors more give me a call 678-612-9966 or you can email me at [email protected] Serious inquires I’ll do a fair price work for whatever you need

·
Registered
3 Posts
Partzilla is one place I have a pair of white fairings and a pair of black fairing I also have a swing arm the front headlight assembly etc. mirrors more give me a call 678-612-9966 or you can email me at [email protected] Serious inquires I’ll do a fair price work for whatever you need
I got a lot of what you need I’m sure I’ll send you pictures of everything once you get in touch with

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I’m interested in it but you know I’m in Australia right?
How we going to do it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes I’m interested in it but you know I’m in Australia right?
How we going to do it?
Hell if it’s worth my wild and you get it enough of my stuff I’ll pay for the shipping to get to you I’ll take some pictures tonight of everything I have and send them to you tomorrow

1 - 6 of 6 Posts