R6 Message Net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Fucking Stupid. I was getting angry watching that. Thoughts of me driving in my cage with my wife and this fuck up makes a little mistake and comes at me, flies through my windshield and either kills my wife or me or both. If he came through the winshield and I'm still alive and so is he, I hope he'll be conscious so I can yank him out of my cage so he can feel the pain of his broken bones and drag his fucking body over the broken glass and drop him to the ground. No mercy for him since he has no respect for others lives.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Alpha R6 said:
Fucking Stupid. I was getting angry watching that. Thoughts of me driving in my cage with my wife and this fuck up makes a little mistake and comes at me, flies through my windshield and either kills my wife or me or both. If he came through the winshield and I'm still alive and so is he, I hope he'll be conscious so I can yank him out of my cage so he can feel the pain of his broken bones and drag his fucking body over the broken glass and drop him to the ground. No mercy for him since he has no respect for others lives.
:wipetears

1 - 15 of 15 Posts