R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Hah i just saw that jacket today looking around the internet. I like the the speedmaster jacket better, But thats just my opinion.
However corona is extremely good..

·
Registered
87 Posts
if you're a dork, then those around you would probably think it looked dorky, if you're not a dork, then rock that shit. Just don't drink and ride!

·
Shes back!!
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i do like Corona, but im looking for a jacket thats more vibrant and exciting...

I was also considering the Red Bull one.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
yes cuz its not a yamaha sponsor!

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
To the general public, the jacket looks really cool.

Those 'in the know' would question why you are wearing a non-Yamaha jacket.

·
Shes back!!
4,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Isnt Red bull a yamaha sponsor

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
I wouldn't buy it:shrug But you shouldn't worry about what other people think of you. That being said, I wouldn't think you were a dork for wearing it.

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
I have had my redbull jacket for 2 years now and all the time people compliment it.

I remember when I bought it, it was because I thought the blue matched the color of the bike but I was wrong haha.

·
Registered
9 Posts
unless you want to look like you stepped of the track i suggest you steer clear of sponsored jackets unless its one thats exclusive and no one has seen before...I recently just had a Vanson Cobra Star customized to match my bike which is head and sholders above most jackets as far as price goes but for jackets i would go for origianality and something that you can wear when your off the bike and not look like a billboard...so my suggestion is to try and find customization options for jackets that way u cant be considered dorky cause its your design

·
Registered
438 Posts
^^^
werd.

...girls always love the "Corona" label. I bet it would be a good attention getter / conversation starter.

Most all the girls in the tiny-weeny Corona bikinis at the beach are smokin'. And I don't think they are "officially" compensated.

·
Enormous Member
411 Posts
Personally, I don't wear anyone's logo on purpose unless they're paying me to do it, or it just doesn't come off the item.

·
Sacramento, CA
1,351 Posts
^^^
regardless if you are sponsored or not, you'll always have some label attached to your gear.

I like the jacket. It looks awesome. Who cares who sponsors who. That silver, white, and black looks really good in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts