R6 Message Net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear lots of people around my area that winterize there bikes/ For crying out loud there not Bears. They dont hibernate....I am an all season rider. Have any of you fellow Kalifornian's heard of this....

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Winterizing bikes is a maintenance procedure that riders from geographical areas that are prone to snow, do during the snow season. They fill their engine with oil (to the top), add water remover to their tank, and other stuff to keep things from freezing and messing up.

Yuu dont have to do that in Cali. We have riding weather all year long.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
lucky basterdS!, i wont be seeing my r6 for 3 months, cuz its winter here in Canada, or how you guys say it KanAdaa? its -4 here and its not bad a couple days ago it was -19 with the wind chill

see yea later guys
EH!

·
Luvin the LA life!
463 Posts
Jerzy said:
lucky basterdS!, i wont be seeing my r6 for 3 months, cuz its winter here in Canada, or how you guys say it KanAdaa? its -4 here and its not bad a couple days ago it was -19 with the wind chill

see yea later guys
EH!
sucks to be you! haha...:2cents

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
+2

Sux to be you homie.

Its actually pretty cold here too. Not as cold as it is in Canada, but cold. Yesterday we were in the low 60's and in some places the 50's. Time to wear the thermal undies.

By the way, we dont say' "KanAdaa". If anyone says that, its got to be that moron governator.

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
Haha...you guys are cracking me up here :p

They fill their engine with oil (to the top),
Not quite, just change it (to normal levels) before storing.

This was the view out my window this morning :weeping

1 - 9 of 9 Posts