R6 Message Net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of really sweet take offs with very few laps on them and manufactured recently. Prefer slicks but DOT's ok too. Willing to pay good money. Tell me what you've got and how much you want.

·
I am Jack's Doctor
2,883 Posts
I have a set of Pirelli SuperCorsaIII's double compound DOT's with one trackday on them.
And a set of Pirelli Superbike slicks with about 3 trackdays. The rear slick is repaired with a cold patch because i caught a piece of metal at a trackday.

Both sets are 190 rears.

PM me if interested.

·
Race Whore
1,958 Posts
I've got a ton of Pirelli Diablo Corsa's from this season. All Blue fronts and Green rears - 4 sprints on each set - thats it!

$100 a set plus shipping. Check my trader rating - I've sold a bunch of takeoffs on here.

Email me
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I've got a ton of Pirelli Diablo Corsa's from this season. All Blue fronts and Green rears - 4 sprints on each set - thats it!

$100 a set plus shipping. Check my trader rating - I've sold a bunch of takeoffs on here.

Email me
[email protected]

You should definitely buy Ross's tires, I've seen him ride the edges are all brand new, just the middles are a little worn...:hattip

You racing Moto-ST with Steve at NJMP? I'm 85% sure I'm racing it. I'm still working on getting myself out of debt for a comeback. Definitely doing VIR in September.

Z

1 - 10 of 10 Posts