R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And why is every thread being shut down because of this question?

We need answers D... You are considered nothing more than a sell out, so the more you give us some information, the less of a douche you will seem...

I know that I will probably be banned for my above comment, but I don't care...

·
Registered
225 Posts
And why is every thread being shut down because of this question?

We need answers D... You are considered nothing more than a sell out, so the more you give us some information, the less of a douche you will seem...

I know that I will probably be banned for my above comment, but I don't care...
Not banned before Warmseth calls you a bitch, which is hypocrisy at it's finest.

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
are you for real??? Have you heard of a non-disclosure clause?

Dude honestly I have told you my side. If you took the time to read it you will see it is not about selling out.

·
Blood Type - Yamaha Red
1,863 Posts

Dude honestly I have told you my side. If you took the time to read it you will see it is not about selling out.
Just give up now... you'll be up for days trying to explain yourself, but actions speaks louder than words - if this deal was in the making 6 months ago, then you are a sell out for keeping it tight-lipped.

·
Captain Awesome
1,999 Posts
Yes, I've heard of them... but give us a ball park... was it worth it?
ball park? lol. With how NDA's are, thats something you ask someone behind closed doors...
not on a public forum owned by the people you have an NDA with. :lol

·
Registered
235 Posts

I think it is obvious that he made a ton of money. In fact it is his guilt that keeps him here...

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think it is obvious that he made a ton of money. In fact it is his guilt that keeps him here...
:thumbup

"I am here for the long haul"

=

"I can't beleive I made this much money, off something that was given to me... I had better stick around until all of the OG members find another place to go..."

·
Captain Awesome
1,999 Posts
I swear, if you guys wanna go after someone for bein bit by the green eyed monster, call out Jimmy wherever the fuck he his hiding his head in a hole.

Remember? D tried buying from Jimmy the other half of the site. Yes the half that Jimmy didnt pay for. Yes the half that would allow D to get the site back in the hands of people that could manage it properly. But once again, Jimmy wanted more and it took an outside party to come in to make an offer that Jimmy would relinquish his side to.

·
Registered
461 Posts
well why didn't big D come to us and ask us to see what we could do. i mean there are a ton of us on here that are obviously more then willing to help out, the option should have at least been offered to us.

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
what could you have done....the huge fact that my name wasnt on anything related to this site was quite a hindrance.

·
STONEMASON
63 Posts
I swear, if you guys wanna go after someone for bein bit by the green eyed monster, call out Jimmy wherever the fuck he his hiding his head in a hole.

Remember? D tried buying from Jimmy the other half of the site. Yes the half that Jimmy didnt pay for. Yes the half that would allow D to get the site back in the hands of people that could manage it properly. But once again, Jimmy wanted more and it took an outside party to come in to make an offer that Jimmy would relinquish his side to.

ahhhh, that makes it all better now! :thumbup

1 - 20 of 59 Posts