R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dude everyone here looks new? I only seem to remember Tetsuo and he was somewhat new when I was around, What happened to the old gang? John? Fidel?? Josh?? Anyone?

·
kaneda!
6,424 Posts
i'm the only og around or at least still posts. i remember when i was so new to the biking world. now, i feel like an old guy around here in the cali section.

a bunch of guys i know have sold their bikes and dont ride any longer.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
i'm around and relatively "o" though not so much "g". i just don't canyon ride anymore (or street at all for that matter) so i dn't post too much in here. :shrug

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Too funny!

Should we only speak American?

I have been around since the other R6messagenet, possibly 99 or 00?

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
yes "og"=original gangsta

people from mexico speak "spanish", not mexican. and neither words "original" nor "gangsta" are spanish. furthermore, the term "og" is associated with the "crips" street gang which is generally made up of african americans more than any other racial group

·
Registered
342 Posts
:thumbup I just work too much & have dial-up at home so I don't even bother sometimes. Gotta wait till I move again (soon) But you can usually find me in Malibu on the good days:wink

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Geez tracker, you were way off! You got to watch some movies and get with the program. That shit was funny as hell.

It kind of remind me of a conversation I overheard at work between a manager and one of the lanscapers. The landscaper told the manager that he was from Brasil and the manager asked him what part of Mexico was that in. I almost peed my pants.

Warmseth set you straight. There is not even an ounce of Mexican in OG. Listen to the old-school (not the school you went to) SnoopDog, Dr. Dre, Eazy-E, Ice-T, and you will hear them making reference to O.G. often.

Im just curious, why did you think they were speaking Mexican?

·
kaneda!
6,424 Posts
yea.. listen to lar6... he knows what he's talking about... besides 1fastr6... he's the biggest beaner i know. haha.

·
Luvin the LA life!
463 Posts
warmseth said:

people from mexico speak "spanish", not mexican. and neither words "original" nor "gangsta" are spanish. furthermore, the term "og" is associated with the "crips" street gang which is generally made up of african americans more than any other racial group
nice explaination.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Hugo wassup my man, the question is where the hell have *you* been? I still check the board every now and then, but I can't hang w/ the marathon rides to Big Bear and stuff, plus GMRs been closed all year. But at least I'm still riding to work everday that's better than nothing. I didn't do 1 canyon ride or trackday this whole year man that's pathetic. Next summer I'm hitting big willow for sure though, you in?

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
as i started racing wsmc this year and as i currently have a mere $87 in my checking acct. all my $ spent on trackdays/racing will be at big willow till further notice. if anybody is doing days at big willow, i am WAY down to hook up/pit together and share wisdom and whatnot. :thumbup

·
Banned
1,187 Posts
I don't really post in here much, but I've been on this board for many years.

I remember the old site... the memories,...

I don't ride as much since I moved down south from northern california.

Too many fookin' cagers down here.

I will become a track whore as soon as I get my ass in gear.

·
Hi , How are ya
3,512 Posts
hate12 said:
but I've been on this board for many years.

I remember the old site... the memories,...
Same here

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
warmseth said:

Actually. People from mexico do speak Mexican. Go to Spain and speak spanish and then go to Mexico and speak Spanish. Its so different and gutteral
Ok! Did not know about the crip gang terminology. Thank you for the info. Stay away from the bad parts of Venice.:wall

1 - 20 of 42 Posts