R6 Message Net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,209 Posts
Personally I've never heard of them, so I wouldnt buy them, but thats just me. I'd rather spend a little more ($500+) and get a suit I KNOW is going to hold up. See if you can find an A'stars or AGV or MotoGP suit on clearance somewhere..

·
Registered
538 Posts
You might want do a search on the WERA racing board. I think a few of the guys on there wear XES leathers, and have had good things to say about them. Still not much info though, but considering the hgih regard that people give stuff that is only known through sponsorship recognition and how some of them hold up in lab testing, it's more important to look at safety features like stitiching techniques, thicknesses, appropriate armor, etc.

www.wera.com

·
Registered
10 Posts
A few of the women I know have purchased them and they look pretty good but I think they need to still do some research etc into the stitching (rows and material) and the zippers. The suit I was given to try out had practically a plastic zipper on it, and the I was less than impressed by the liner. The armor was "okay" as was the thickness.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts