R6 Message Net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WoW! This is pretty bad. I mean it looks really really terrible. Please god I hope no one says that looks pretty cool. Its 100% cover up for a fucked up polish job.........Ebay item #:4594184575

·
Registered
154 Posts
sure, rag on my bike all you want..... :bigeyesad

here is my favorite, looks like he lowered the front by a good inch and a half, maybe more

i take that back... holy shit! he removed one of the front brakes!!!!

don't hate the playa, hate the game.... lol :thumbup

·
Registered
628 Posts
lol but i dont think it was a cover up... i think he just wanted that theme... but its fugly...

·
Registered
60 Posts
g-h-e-t-t-o

When I ate about 4 pumpkins pies in one sitting this past weekend then had explosive diarrhea for about a day. It looked better than this bike.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Hawk6r said:
Yo! Don't need brakes turn mofo throttle.
uuuuuh... what?

Hawk6r said:
The frame could be bead blasted and powder coated.
If it was bead blasted, then they still took something to it to create that effect against the metal. Glass beads wouldnt do that. They would have just torn the paint down, and then the metal woulda been treated before powdercoating was done.

...why would you do that tho? i mean, there is no paint on the frame of a first gen to begin with... they coulda just powdercoated it.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
There is a way to fix either by sand blasting or just have it painted. The other remark is a joke. Meaning the hommies don't need to stop just top her out on the highway

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm gonna buy that bike and torch it just so no one will ever have to see it again!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts