R6 Message Net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an '99 r6 two years a go and it have a crazy slip-on that sound like a chainsaw. But i don't know where it comes from. On the pipe theres a Yamaha Corp. plate, but when I contact Yamaha Corp. they told me that they dont know this product. Could someone tell me?
Heres the pics: Material property Auto part Cylinder Pipe Muffler

Muffler Auto part Cylinder

Cylinder Auto part Pipe Muffler
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.