1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
'06 50th Anniversary
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im totally undecided when it comes to the 06

yellow or blue :'(

yellow is $12 799 (CDN)
a friend of mine told me they managed to get the price of the Blue down to $11 799 (regular 12 500 CDN)

i dont know what to do
theres only about 5 of the 50th Anni's left, and even if i wait until may, there will be Blues

BUT i probably wont get as good a price for the Blue

what to do :'(

im thinking just step aside, and see what fate hands me in 5 months.....

·
Registered
130 Posts
i'd get both. the blue to ride and the yellow to store in the garage and sell it for a profit down the road. that would be nice.

·
'06 50th Anniversary
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ryan.S said:
i'd get both. the blue to ride and the yellow to store in the garage and sell it for a profit down the road. that would be nice.
i wish i could :p

d2deluxe said:
if your just gonna waste like 1500 on red and white uk plastics might as well get the blue
it costs that much?!
forget red & white.... lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'd opt for the yellow.....waz down at the show on the weekend, and the yellow 50th just blew me away!!! Very Kenny Roberts like!:thumbup

·
Registered
151 Posts
Flip a coin because I've been in the same situation myself. Regardless of which color you get, you're still going to kick yourself on occassion for not getting that other color. Anyway, it's fucking COLOR - don't act so hollywood and just R-I-D-E the bike!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yellow looks really flashy and sporty .. if that's your thing then the yellow looks awesome.

it does look really "anniversary" though... and might make the bike look dated down the road.

I saw them all at the show and I'm definitely get Raven!!

rob

·
'06 50th Anniversary
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think i'll be getting the Blue

if i want the UK fairings, i can just order it, and save the $1000 + and put it towards that

·
a.k.a LiquidR1
1,178 Posts
get black

·
'06 50th Anniversary
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JacekPSUr6 said:
Good choice, blue is faster anyways :thumbup
thats what i was told ;)

besides, black lowers my visibility at night, black = darker matching gear as well

·
Registered
41 Posts
Brighter colors = more visibility to all the cagers out there that cant seem to see us anyway ! Blue all the way baby :smilecool

·
'06 50th Anniversary
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry for the bump

but im too excited to not.....

just deposited on the Yellow 50th Anni
GREAT dealer (Kelly's Cycle Center) in Hamilton Ontario
managed to get it for the same price as the regulars, WITH incentives

i owe you a beer Larry...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts