R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya it rocked.. everyone was very nice and i felt very safe.

i love it there

Attachments

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts
*sigh* LUCKY!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Isn't that where that girl (sorry I dont remember her name) disappered? Did they find her? Sorry im way behind in the news these days...

·
"Project 2K3R6"
1,401 Posts
You're making me anxious for my vacation in another week. Looks real nice over there. One place i thought was postcard perfect was Ixtapa, Mexico, looked just like those pics you took of the beach.

off topic: Did someone go down at the Yamaha testing in Fontana by any chance? I was out there after the Yamaha test doing photography for Yoshimura/Suzuki's test and noticed some parts on the track (windscreen, frame slider, etc)

·
I will not eat cat poop!
4,370 Posts
Have you and JD set a date yet, or are you just taking it easy for now?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SuperDave344 said:
Great pics! Im in ohio & its cold as hell right now lol.

If you goto the daytona tire test keep us posted with whats going on :)
i will! Its going to be cool to see all the new bikes in "full" test setting

·
"Project 2K3R6"
1,401 Posts
kas,
did you see my last post about the Yamaha testing? just wondering if you knew anything about it...

·
Feel alright...
1,327 Posts
Wow Aruba is beautiful, I'll need to try to get over there someday.

Very Nice Pics, that slide looks fun too!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
vahyper6 said:
You're making me anxious for my vacation in another week. Looks real nice over there. One place i thought was postcard perfect was Ixtapa, Mexico, looked just like those pics you took of the beach.

off topic: Did someone go down at the Yamaha testing in Fontana by any chance? I was out there after the Yamaha test doing photography for Yoshimura/Suzuki's test and noticed some parts on the track (windscreen, frame slider, etc)
sorry about the late reply... Yes we were down there for testing with the team. It was more of closed test just a few riders, but it was good. That was right before thanksgiving and gessssshhh the traffic fromt he track to vegas was crazy, I guess everyone wants to come to vegas and have turkey and blow money for stupid reasons.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts