R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I smell like poo!!
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent the weekend in Tahoe snowboarding. I snapped a few pics that I thought I'd share. I don't know how many of you have been to Heavenly resort but the view from the top going to the Nevada side is just awesome. Didn't get any action shots since my day was cut short due to my friend having equipment issues...didn't really care since my lift ticket was free.:)

~Ann~

Attachments

·
Registered
674 Posts
Nice shots! I just got back from Mammoth the 29th of Nov. We had a blast....It was my first time actually snowboarding in California, definately not my last! Looks like you guys had a fair share of fun...Although our trip consisted of lots of alcohol along with the joy of snowboarding...Not mixing the two, but having somewhat of a nightlife while enoying our vacation! Being in Cali though, I bet you do this all the time eh?!! :thumbup

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
the pic of you flashing the "shocker", is that mt. rose behind you?? or heavenly??

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
nice pics. i haven't been to Tahoe in years.

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts

thats one 'duuuuuuuuuuuuude' shot if ive ever seen one!

nice pics!

·
Ridin' Dirty
1,786 Posts
Great Pics! I like the first one the most, lake looks so nice and blue.
How was the temperature like?

·
I smell like poo!!
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The new board was sweet, just wish I could have tested it out more.

Behind me in the one pic is the "face" at Heavenly. I've braved those double black diamonds once. Eeek!!

As for the weather it was really warm, almost spring like conditions.

~Ann~

·
Registered
361 Posts
I set that first pic as my desktop Hope you dont mind. I totally dig the snow and blue water - reminds me of snowboarding and goin out on my boat drinking all day...aahh :)

·
Registered
989 Posts
any pic with u in it is a good one in my book!

·
Eli, please ban winter
5,768 Posts
Wow nice pics but it looks like they need some snow! I don't think you'd find a bare parking lot at any of the resorts here unless they were plowed. Also does Lake Tahao normally stay unfrozen like that? Compared to those pics Colo. looks like the South Pole right now. Not a tree, rock or mountain without snow :woot

·
I smell like poo!!
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
albinohickey said:
Wow nice pics but it looks like they need some snow! I don't think you'd find a bare parking lot at any of the resorts here unless they were plowed. Also does Lake Tahao normally stay unfrozen like that? Compared to those pics Colo. looks like the South Pole right now. Not a tree, rock or mountain without snow :woot
Well, poo on you guys! I heard CO was getting good snow this year. It deeply saddens me that I'm not there to enjoy it:myfault

~Ann~

·
Registered
725 Posts
ive only been to tahoe once but had a blast! Im off to mammoth next week and i cant wait!!! Cool pics, i need to plan another trip to tahoe! How long did it take you to drive up there?

·
Eli, please ban winter
5,768 Posts
r6girl2005 said:
Well, poo on you guys! I heard CO was getting good snow this year. It deeply saddens me that I'm not there to enjoy it:myfault

~Ann~

Yes the snow is ridiculous right now. I can't even explain it there's so much. I've heard, "most snow in 77 years", but that's so far. We might slow down, but I doubt it. :wink

·
Word.
13 Posts
Yea, Lake Tahoe stays unfrozen like that all year long. This years been pretty crappy for snow though. Gotten very little, and now we're stuck in a temperature inversion. Come down into the Reno-Carson Valleys and it's been cold as sin, but up in the mountains it's been almost spring like. Hoping to get dumped on again like last year.

·
I smell like poo!!
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cdiddy4224 said:
ive only been to tahoe once but had a blast! Im off to mammoth next week and i cant wait!!! Cool pics, i need to plan another trip to tahoe! How long did it take you to drive up there?
It takes me two hours to get to Tahoe from the east bay.

albinohickey said:
Yes the snow is ridiculous right now. I can't even explain it there's so much. I've heard, "most snow in 77 years", but that's so far. We might slow down, but I doubt it. :wink
Well, it just means that when I move back in Feb. Mar. I'll have good spring conditions to play in!

~Ann~

1 - 20 of 20 Posts