R6 Message Net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the graphics on the fairings.. or decals i dunno what they're called, can i use wax over them when detailing? or do i have to go around them.. :umm

·
Registered
308 Posts
Just wondering when waxing a raven, what do you guys clean with and do you wax the flat black? I washed it with car wash soap all over then waxed the whole thing, but the flat black seemed to haze so I washed off the wax again... other than that the gloss black looks great.... oh and around all the graphics i took a small soft clean cloth to go around all the edges, because wax sits there and outlines the graphics with white lines...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Supa Dexta said:
Just wondering when waxing a raven, what do you guys clean with and do you wax the flat black? I washed it with car wash soap all over then waxed the whole thing, but the flat black seemed to haze so I washed off the wax again... other than that the gloss black looks great.... oh and around all the graphics i took a small soft clean cloth to go around all the edges, because wax sits there and outlines the graphics with white lines...
flat black.. is that part plastic? cuz wax damages it i think..:wall

1 - 8 of 8 Posts