R6 Message Net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a Loooong time since my last post on here, but I now have an 08 R6 and have a question. I have noticed that the new R6 runs damn hot most the time and was curios if anyone has anything good to say about RedLines Water Wetter or if its worth the money? Thanks

·
Garage Queen R6
1,801 Posts
the bike will run a lil cooler when in motion. Every racer uses Water Wetter or Engine ice. Its worth the $9 a bottle price cause you only need about 1/3 of it. If you live in freezing temps, you're better off keeping anti-freeze in the bike if it stays outside.

·
enjoyyoself
146 Posts
through racing experience in many different fields...waterwetter will keep your coolant temp in you bike on the street a rough 15degrees-ish cooler... if in a hot climate worth every penny

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. The bike will be stored in a garge in the winter months, but it also might get rode a little in the winter on nicer days. It seems like with the new R6 you have to be doing 60 plus to keep the bike below 200 and to keep your legs from feeling like thay are on fire. I have come off of 4 other bikes and next to the 03 600RR I owned, it by far runs the hottest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts