R6 Message Net banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Why do I keep seeing this !!!! It kills me everytime... Just do what I did, 'pedo keep the Aprilia and just buy an R6...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
you know you want it!! go ahead and trade me!! Vtwin power, baby!!!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
thanks, man!

i sent him a link to my ad thats on Wera. i guess ill put it in Cycle Trader this week. ive had so many people show interest in it, then back out without even seeing it?!?! and the wierd thing is, this is the nicest bike ive ever owned! i never imagined it would be such a hassle to sell.

·
Captain Awesome
1,999 Posts
you just need to focus on the right audience. you are tryin to trade a non-r6 FOR an r6... on an r6 enthusiast board.

granted many of us see the beauty in that bike... but most would much rather stick with our bikes for likley the same reasons you want to trade your bike to get one.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
this isnt the only place its listed. its on the Priller forum, wera forum, and a few others. i was just hoping for a trade first to make the transition easier.

when i say "i cant believe its still here" im not referring to only the R6 forum... i mean i cant believe i havent sold it yet. its a really good deal, just not too many people know about Aprilia's.

·
Captain Awesome
1,999 Posts
:thumbup
i hear ya.
in all honesty im kinda surprised its still around too. if it didnt mean tradin out my only street r6 i woulda traded with ya.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
i hate to say numbers because its a v-twin and they just dont put down big numbers in the horsepower department. i havent had it on the dyno, but using my TLR which was dyno'd as a reference, id say the Mille is somewhere around 130-135hp and around 90ft lbs.

in the "ass dyno" it feels a WHOLE lot stronger than just 130hp. my girl has an 05 Raven R6 and it doesnt feel anywhere close to the power of the Mille even though the numbers would dictate differently.

·
2000 R6 Blue
412 Posts
Hope it works out for you. I actually found an '03 up here for $4,100 and an '05 in Indiana for $5,250. Going to hopefully pick up the '03 tomorrow. You can get good deals 'up North' during the winter.

Unfortunately, I am not having any luck selling the R1 for $5,500? Too late in the year. Going to have to wait until next year to sell it.

Anyway, if you sell the Mille and are looking for a good deal head north. Especially during late November.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Keep your eyes open for me! i think im getting close to a sale on the Mille. id really like an 03 flames or an 04 red. if you come across any deals on those let me know. im passing the word down here on your R1, but its the same story as with us... nobody wants to drive to Michigan.

·
2000 R6 Blue
412 Posts
Let me know when you sell it. I can find you a deal on an R6. I have been looking every day for my girlfriend for the past few months so it will be no bother. Thanks for putting the word out for me on the R1.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts