R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title states... I'm looking for a street legal 03+ R6. of course values will be adjusted if your bike is lesser or greater. The Mille book value is $7100. i figure with all the extras its worth at least that, maybe just a hair more. This thing is really awesome, i just want an R6.

2001 Aprilia RSV Mille
4100 miles
Power Commander III
Full Race Fairings & Street plastics
Spare set of wheels w/ 50-60% Rennsports
Tail light integrator
Dual Renegade slip-on
90% D208's

Street Clothes:

Track Clothes:

·
2000 R6 Blue
412 Posts
Great looking bike. I wish you wanted an R1. I would trade you my 2002. Good luck.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
send me or post up some pictures... anything is possible. since most people dont know how great Aprilia's are in this area, it might be easier to sell an R1.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I assume you are looking for a track bike? I am seling an 02 R6 if you are interested. Are you in Georgia? I am in Maine but give some more details on your bike. Has it been raced? Any problems PM me if you would Thanks

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no, not looking for a track bike. im actually looking for a street bike. ive had lots of race bikes offered, though.

no problems, it runs like a bat out of hell. very very smoooooth for a vtwin. ive personally only put it on the track once. it came with the track plastics and wheels so i assume it has seen the track in the past. the guy i bought it from claims he bought the plastics but never got a chance to put it on the track. i kinda take that with the grain of salt. its definitely not abused, though and has been well taken care of.

ill send this in pm, too.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
man, id be all over that if you weren't on the other side of the country!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hmm I might be interested, I am selling my 04 r6 right now. It is blue and white with 9000 miles and completely stock and it has almost new pilot powers on it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
whore quit trying to unload that peice of crap, itll never happen! hahaha jk man, good luck with the sale, this is a clean bike, and i can (unfortunately) vouch for the guy, he is.......OK, i guess LOL.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dont you have a 7th color you should be painting that R6 with??

hey, thanks for the Hayden bracelet. Stef loves it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
HA! NP dude, oh and I found out that split number plates will be illegal in WERA 06..DOH! Now I gotta take the upper off and redo the entire thing before the first race next season. BOO

Anyway, someone trade this guy an R6 so I can show him how to ride it!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Drew and i are thinking about racing his Gixxer's. we're gonna do a year of testing and then go full force in '07. ive got to pick up a lot of speed!! im still faster on the EX500 than i am on any other bike.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i love me some Moe's! i cant tell ya how many punch cards ive filled up! Naked Homewrecker is freakin awesome! that picture was actually taken in New Orleans on our trip home from picking up the bike. im sure that place looks very different now.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
gotta unload the Mille first. i thought it would be a lot easier than this?!?! its an Italian Superbike for a Jap supersport.?!?!?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts