R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
VSISAPUNKBITCH!
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its official....awaiting on delivery. should be in the garage by the end of the week.

2006 Raven R1.

·
VSISAPUNKBITCH!
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you can not beat honda east.... what a great place to deal with. a 5 min call got every thing done....and at a price that is unbeatable.

·
Albert Hoffman
767 Posts
Maybe you should've bought a snowmachine :thumbup Or put together the R1 yourself, it can't be that hard :myfault But damn I'm jealous an R1 Raven, seriously sweet bike man. :wink

·
glory to the Hypnotoad!
1,693 Posts
PM me.. what did they hook u you up with?

·
Registered
273 Posts
very niiice shorty...hopefully i will be getting mine in a few months...if i can sell my 05 raven r6....anyone interseted? its got 2900 miles on it....sportech black/chrome windscreen, hotbodies undertail, and a highmount devil sb2 carbon exhaust.....trying to get at least 7200 for it....

·
Registered
318 Posts
Nice ride bro.

*EDIT*
Nevermind. I just saw the other thread splanin' it.

I know I'm out of the loop but what happened with the new R6 you just bought a few months ago? Track only?

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Nice, but can your feet touch the ground on a grownup's bike?

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
You know I luv ya man, or I wouldn't make fun

·
VSISAPUNKBITCH!
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^ Love you too......i have had this on order for months now, because i knew the 6 was going on track......they were out of the Raven 05's and this was the same price for the 06.....

the R6 will be the track moster, and this will be to get milk. :D

·
VSISAPUNKBITCH!
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Scott emailed me this morning with a deal that i could not pass up.... plus i have some stuff lined up, so it will be paid off in a couple months.

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
wannabepitbitch

1 - 20 of 73 Posts