R6 Message Net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
waiting for GP
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did a search but couldnt find a definite answer, I just installed a set of Vortex rearsets on my 05 this past Wednsday, well I got around to doing the rear brake light switch, the pressure activated switch from K&S, it appears to be close to the control arm, are you guys mounting these directly in the master cylinder or on the rear brake caliber?????? It doesnt look like it will be a problem as far as clearance but I dont really wanna ride the bike till Im sure.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
a little of topic, but i was in the market for some rearsets myself. do you mind telling me where and how much you got the vortex for??

·
waiting for GP
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sleeperR6 said:
a little of topic, but i was in the market for some rearsets myself. do you mind telling me where and how much you got the vortex for??
I got mine through www.KneeDraggers.com for $339 and $20 for the switch, they are well worth the money and very well made:thumbup, you can find them at better prices but Knee Draggers is right down the road from me

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
There is a universal switch that replaces the banjo bolt(simple 2 wire hook up). Cal-sport and US superbikes both sell it

·
waiting for GP
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Big Deezul said:
There is a universal switch that replaces the banjo bolt(simple 2 wire hook up). Cal-sport and US superbikes both sell it
yeah I got the switch and I installed it last night, but it looks kinda close to the swing arm, Im looking for Vortex users that have the switch installed directly in the master cylinder without swing arm clearance issues, Im thinking I might go on and move the switch to the rear brake caliper

1 - 7 of 7 Posts