R6 Message Net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was arriving home from work, didn't take the bike b/c the weather is suppose to rain. Got home seen a car parked real closed to my r6 and i was like "this dude all close to my shit". Went into the crib, SHowered real quick, about 30 mins including getting changed. So i come out the crib and decide to grab some food, i walked towards the car and looked over to where my bike is parked, the MTHERFUKA was not there... i got jacked. filed a police report today, and the sadest part, i only have liablity . What the chances of recovering a bike? i think slim, so i part my grace and let go. I hope the dude or dudes who jacked me, dies on that shit or lose a body part. :mad:

One luv to everyone, except them haters.

·
Registered
948 Posts
people are so low these days...even if it was locked it still isnt safe...sorry to hear about your loss...

give some details on the bike as well as a location...maybe a strange chance in hell someone will spot it...

·
Registered
164 Posts
I hope they burn in hell

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mad, they basically grabed the shit and throw in a truck, b/c it was so quick. They will probably strip the shit.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If anyone is out in the Los Angeles area, my bike was the FAST blue, not the slow red (just kidding) got love for all bikes, black wheels there is road rash on the left front headlight flairings. you will notice it right away, when you see the road rash. wheels have some road rashes too, all rashes is from the 1st owner. and the windshield reads ruff ryders. if anyone see's it call me at 213-321-3291.

Dee.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dogs, i just got the bike for 1 and a half now.. now evern two months. when i find the prick, i'm ma break his thumb, his rib and his jaw. with my timberland boots.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I always park my car right up behind the bike so people can't carry it away, but I'm always worried about it. I just have a carport right now, and I had a garage when I bought it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I truly hope there is a special place in hell reserved for child molesters and bike theives!!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Dude...that really sucks. Sorry to hear.

But why no theft insurance? Damn man, they get stolen all the time. I figure if you can't afford theft insurance, you can't afford a bike.

I hope you find that fucker and break his legs.

·
Ridin' Dirty
1,786 Posts
Ouch, sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you'll get it back somehow, and if not, I hope those thieves will get major ass raping in prison!

·
Registered
87 Posts
i witnessed a motorcycle theft in broad daylight one day while eating lunch at sonic. 3 guys pulled up next to an older cbr in a parking lot and just threw it in the back of the truck like it was no big thing. I wrote down the plate number and called the cops, and two days later i received a phone call from the owner. he wrote me a check for $500 and we laughed at the fact that one of the idiots was a wanted felon, and is now serving hard time. i'm cool with everyone, but i hate a fucking theif! good luck getting it back.

·
Registered
278 Posts
all bikes should have a lock on the brakes like the steering lock so any cunt that nicks off on them will crash and die

1 - 18 of 18 Posts