R6 Message Net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had alook around and cant seem to find anywhere which is a UK based R6 forum expect this small part of the forum but sees alittle dead.

Also anybody have an Ohlins rear shockers going?.

Luke

·
Buttsecks kthx
4,284 Posts
LOL,This place isnt usually that dead. I dont think you will find a UK based R6 forum my good man.

And if you find an ohlins rear for sale let me know :D

·
England's Finest...
718 Posts
The UK section of this site always seems to drop off a little over the British winter period. I suppose its because people have there bikes parked up and have not so much to do, say or ask about their R6's. Come the spring time it will no doubt get back to normal.

There was at one time a UK R6 owners club website that someone set up, which I believe is still going. I had a look round a few times but it didn't seem up to much and I'm not even sure whether I ever made a post on there or not.

Stick with the UK section of the R6Messagenet. Its the best R6 forum around. :thumbup

·
Registered
516 Posts
This is probably the best you'll get. It used to be a lot busier on here, no doubt you'll be able to find anything you want to know by searching the old posts. Gets a bit better in the spring and summer, hopefully this year it'll pick up again.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The forum (Hornet 600 forum)i used to be on went dead this time of year surpose its the same most places :). Am looking hi and low for a bloody Ohlins but no joy was 1 on Ebay was £350 should of snapped it up!!.

Luke

·
Triumph traitor!
971 Posts
I'm pretty new around here but it seems like a good forum, specially here in the UK bit, some good info and advice on here but some of the yanks seem a bit... err... dunno how to say it lol don't really know what their on about and just do stuff to their bikes as its the in thing! but the guys here seem to know their big ends from their little ends!

Its winter and crimbo so i'd put it down to that for being quiet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts