R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm not much of a photographer but here are some pics of the R6 ... i don't know what people are talking about ... this bike is STUNNING in person ... I'm so glad I have my raven 06 on preorder!!

I'll take a whole bunch more pictures tomorrow when I'm at the show.. let me know if you have any requests!

·
Registered
948 Posts
sexy bike

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
Whoa.....:bugeyes

This isn't helping me not want a yellow '06

edit - notice the suit has a Champion logo on it? I wonder if the bike still has NGK's?

·
Garage Queen R6
1,801 Posts
Um...wassup with that price tag. Even if it came with the suit and matchin helmet its still not worth that much.

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
they sure look like they are using the old style turn signals vs the mini's that were installed on promo pics.

Otherwise, can't wait till my 50th arrives. I'm first in line.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Mitch'03R6 said:
they sure look like they are using the old style turn signals vs the mini's that were installed on promo pics.

Otherwise, can't wait till my 50th arrives. I'm first in line.
Its a conspiracy by all the sportbike manufacturers, they make every single person who buys a sportbike go out and buy flushmounts right afterwards :wtf ?

·
Rolexologist
17 Posts
Motorcycle show

I just went to the Yamaha 50th Anniversary Expo in Melbourne, Australia today. They had on show 1 x 2006 R6.
The colour was white with red. I thought that the red was going to make it look cheap, but boy was I surprised. The white/red looks absolutely awesome. The bike is 1000 x better in the flesh than in the pictures (but I really appreciate the photos).
Anyway, the bike is pure eye sex, I can hardly wait. The bike is just amazing.
They also had 1 x 2006 R1 limited edition with ohlins forks, slipper clutch in black. It looked great with the gold race wheels, but really the R6 was unreal.:thumbup

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ummm what do you think the availability of the 50th anniversary edition is if I haven't put a down payment on one yet? Those pictures just sold me on the yellow!!... by the way I live in Vancouver British Columbia so our riding season never really ends here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for posting pics! Seeing all these teaser pics are killing me, I cant wait until spring:) . By any chance do you have any more pics, or pics of the new gixxer 600?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll grab a whole bunch more pics tomorrow and post up some gixxers... I'm actually really diggin the new ones.. the blue rims on the gsxr600 look really hot!

here's one of the 675:

·
Registered
9 Posts
The new triumph looks hot. It def has a more expensive "look" than the japanese bikes do. Its just not for me though :/

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You know what? when I saw the 675 in person the fit and finish on it didn't look as good as the R6 and GSXR !!!

The R6 looked like a more expensive bike to me.

·
a.k.a LiquidR1
1,178 Posts
ok these pics dont have the hazzard button on the handle. Thats the best up close front shot yet. than damn ram air duct is fckin huge. talk about some major airflo.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts