R6 Message Net banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
'04 R6, pc3, micron full high flow high exit exhaust "serpent", stock air box and filter...
15 mile straight stretch of backroad in Central Minnesota I left it all out there as the red and blue lights in my mirrors were on a mission to put me in a black bag or behind bars so in 6th gear with my shift light glowing at me, asking for another gear I didn't have, and my throttle pinned solid, I managed to get 170mph indicated on stock gears... I weighed about 160lbs... you can do the imperial to metric conversions if you'd like, all I know is that i was f-ing moving boy!! I also found out that the Ford Crown Vic w/ interceptor pkg will do 160+ mph which is pretty fast for the fat bastard... if I'd have stayed on the straight, he woulda just run me out of gas and still been not far behind... so it was a good decision to slow down and make a couple turns, as the bikes ability to slow down and then get back up and do it again, proved to be the winner of the day, as I got home in 1 piece and didn't have to spend any nights in jail!
Keep the rubber side down boys and girls, ride fast, don't die! Later mates.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts