R6 Message Net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I wondering how big is too big for an R6? I weight about 260 and im 5'9.. Not exactly the skinniest kid on the block, but i carry more muscle then fat, or at least I like to say that. haha. Im wondering if I am too big for an R6? I have a couple friends that just want me to get an R1, but to be honest, I every once in a while go and ride scooters that are like 100CC and I can fly on those things. So I feel that an R6 should be plenty?!
Please give me some tips/insight as to this.
Thanks,
-Matt

·
Registered
6 Posts
You're fine. I'm 6'1" 220 (yeah, I'm on a diet and it sucks) even though your a little bigger than me, I think you'll be fine. My little bro is 6' and 280 and he has ridden my 6 a few times and been fine. Just crank up the suspension!

·
Registered
27 Posts
You'll be fine. I'm 6'3" and weight in at a 245 and fit surprisingly well. Just rode about 800 miles over a weekend and had very few issues at all. That bike will run you around faster than you want or need to go!

Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.