R6 Message Net banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
I didnt know that the Honda's had faster 1/4 mile times than the '03 r6. I read in some motorcycle magazine either Motorcyclist or one of thoz UK ones in an airport that named the 600rr the bike of the year.

·
Registered
42 Posts
its gotta be the rider!!! he probly cant ride fo shizzz....around here I can outride guys wid R1s or Gizzer 1s wid my 03 R6 especially on the twisties....Its all about the rider....

The UK magazines are very biased when it comes to rating bikes....They love the Honda bikes, mostly the fireblade....for some reason they always rate the CBRs super high if not the highest next to the ducs....

·
Registered
293 Posts
AtlantaR6 said:
I don't take any credibility from a motorcycle source who's vocabulary doesn't include the word "inverted".

"new-for-2005 upside down front fork."

Thats some analogy right there.. :kickinnut

USD = Upside Down = Inverted ........ FORKS

THEY ARE THE SAME! It does NOT matter. :lol

:kickinnut

It's like saying Faucet (in America) and Tap (in Australia)

The only thing I agree is that the Ninja came first, I've ridden the GSXR600 '05 and the gearbox feels better than the '05 R6, power is very linear too but I like the feel of the R6, power is also better 10K RPM above on the R6.

·
She actually bought it!
1,301 Posts
who cares, it's just an article... go out and ride

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have to agree with ptirmal...lets just go out and ride since many bikes out today or very close in performance....what really make the difference if who's ass is sitting on the seat and what type of skill they have...:thumbup

21 - 29 of 29 Posts