R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
damn thats some great wax job he did. i mean in the second pic you dont see any dirt or scratches im impressed! whats he using?

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
geez. that mud will be like concrete in a few days.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no i thought it looked like it to.
the other picture was probly from before, even though he put it on the net after the other one.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I think some of you didn't notice that the bike was wrecked, the right clip-on is busted off and there is mud CAKED in the frame slider and around it.. The second picture is either a before picture (most likely) or they fixed it and cleaned it up well.

I'm thinking the second pic is the brand new pic, the stock fender is still on there, the first pic has an eliminator kit installed.

I'm Sherlock Holmes bitch.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yeah, no kidding it was wrecked. Clip on snapped off, mirror is missing, fairings are scrubbed hard, looks like the headlight is missing or broken severly, passenger seat looks smushed, tank is dented. I am sure he could get the bike as clean as it was in the second pic, but not without a trip to the dealer.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm pretty sure the R1 in the second picture is an 06.... maybe the first one too. Not sure though. If it is though, congrats dude, your one of the first to wreck an 06!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts