R6 Message Net banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
stive403 said:
I tried hyrdoxycut, xenadrine, and a few other a couple years ago and I did see really good results, but also never felt right while taking them. sometimes shaky, sometimes amped up, sometimes tired... it was wierd. Not a big fan and in retrospect wonder if I would have been losing the weight anyway if I hadn't been taking the supplements. I say do it up legit and be happy knowing you didn't need any weight loss aides.
yah i tried it for a week or so but then i got sick with meningitis (unrelated) and i never used it again. did you try the stuff with ephedra or no, cause i have the non ephedra stuff. i figured i could use it if i hit a plateau (the more weight you lose the harder it gets). i want to lose about another 25 lbs and tone up and i will be perfect. i've always had large muscle mass, but recently that extra chub and more lately.

·
It's like clockwork-
1,252 Posts
Caruso187 said:
EST Hemadrol

EST Methyl E

EST Methyl Vol

these are the strongest pro hormones still around. EST is a good product.
found the stack on bb.com.. been looking for a good strong legal stack to start the new year with some bulking.. I did a ton of EST reviews and they were all AMAZING. So I dropped a couple bills and got a cycle of a bunch of the stuff to try out.. Should be here in 2-3 days, and I think I will start it next Monday or so.. Need to get my diet straight, and figure out my lifting pattern with school this semester and i'll be golden. I put on about 15 lbs in my last cycle last fall, probably 20 lbs of muscle because my bodyfat has def. gone down as well. One of the older bodybuilders I know from the gym that competes complimented how much bigger, yet less body fat i have now..

Either way, i'll keep updated on how it goes :thumbup

·
I am Jack's Doctor
2,883 Posts
I've been using the Hydroxycut Hardcore and it has def. helped. I haven't lost any significant weight but it makes me generate a lot of heat and energy and now I have a lot more muscle and a bit less fat.

I haven't taken the recommended dosage cause i noticed it gave me reflux. So I just take 2 before my workouts.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Update:

Weight is now 151.5lbs

BFP is 9.5%

Same workout regimen and diet as before. Just plugging along towards my goals.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Update for me!

I found a running club in Dallas that has half marathon training! I'm joining them. They have group training once a week, and a long run on Saturday mornings. I'm excited!

·
Registered
461 Posts
PanchoR6 said:
I've been using the Hydroxycut Hardcore and it has def. helped. I haven't lost any significant weight but it makes me generate a lot of heat and energy and now I have a lot more muscle and a bit less fat.

I haven't taken the recommended dosage cause i noticed it gave me reflux. So I just take 2 before my workouts.
thats exactly what i have been thinking about doing, thanks for the post.

·
My name is Harry Beaver
653 Posts
nah buddy...first time, I only tried Lipo6X in the past with no results whatsoever...If u r looking for supps, get on A1nutrition.com...Insanely good looking prices ( on most of the stuff ) and good info on the product too...

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I'm not sure what my problem is. I'm having a hard time getting rolling on my programs this time. I'm usually the kind of guy that just decides to do something and DOES IT, but for some reason, I'm having a hard time eating right and gettin into the gym. :( I was sick this week, but still... Not really lookin for advice, I just have to do it. Just venting a little.

Caruso187 said:
ask me anything.......
I sent you a PM. :p

·
Venting
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
EliR6 said:
I'm not sure what my problem is. I'm having a hard time getting rolling on my programs this time. I'm usually the kind of guy that just decides to do something and DOES IT, but for some reason, I'm having a hard time eating right and gettin into the gym. :( I was sick this week, but still... Not really lookin for advice, I just have to do it. Just venting a little.

I sent you a PM. :p
Make yourself a schedule - I was in the same boat as you, I ended up saying to myself "Ok, i'm too lazy to go every day, so i'm going to go 3 days a week for 2 hours". I went straight to the gym after work so i didn't have a chance to get lazy at home. It worked - I went from out of shape to benching 250 and running sub 6min miles in just 3 months :)

·
It's like clockwork-
1,252 Posts
^ Was that before you accident or currently J?

Only reason i ask is b/c i was under the impression one of your arms was pretty much useless..

·
Modulator
585 Posts
I am a little dissapointed in the turnout. I figured there would be more people in on this.

I am still in. Reached my previous goal of 170LBS, set a new goal of 180LBS with at least a 4 pack showing by April. Still don't have the diet straight, but it is a lot better. Who knew I could stomache cottage cheese? :rollin

Caruso, can you recommend a decent creatine? I currently have BSN Cellmass.

For anyone looking for a decent protein shake, I would definately recommend BSN Syntha-6. I have it in vanilla, it tastes great and mixes very well.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Dymatize Xpand, i like alot for a creatine product.

Xpand Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 18.5g
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbohydrates 5g
Vitamin B3 20mg
Vitamin B6 9mg
Folic Acid 90mcg
Vitamin B12 37mcg
Creatien Ester Fusion 4.5g
Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate
Tricreatine Malate
Creatine Ethyl Phosphate Sodium
Creatine AKG
Arginine Fusion 3.4g
Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (A-AKG)
Arginine Ethyl Ester
Arginine HCL
Arginine Ketoisokaproate
L-Norvaline
Betaine-Anhydrous 1g
Taurine (Micronized) 1g
Glutamine Fusion 1g
Glutamine-AKG
N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine
XPANSIPON MATRIX 4g
Glycocyamine
Glucuronolactose
L-Citrulline
MTC's (Medium Chain Triglycerides)
Cinnulin PF (Aqueous Cinnamon Extract)
Vinpocetine 99%
Vincamine 99%
Guanidinopropionic acid
Recovery Matrix 2,078mg
BCAA Complex
L-Leucine
L-Isoleusine
L-Valine
L-Tyrosine
N-Acetyl Cysteine
L-Phenylalanine
Vanadyl Sulfate

Other Ingredients
Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Glycerol Stearate, Red #40

also.......Optimum CGT-10

600 Grams Wild Berry
Supplement Facts
Serving Size2Rounded Teaspoons(20g)
Servings Per Container30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Calories 35
Total Carbohydrate 9g 3%*
Sugars 9g †

Creatine Monohydrate 5g †
L-Glutamine 3g †
Taurine 2g †

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients
Dextrose, Citric Acid, Beet Color, Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium

i really like these two.

·
Modulator
585 Posts
Everyone is different dude. I have tried two monohydrate products, and on ester product so far. Currently not overly impressed with the ester product. Sure Ester is touted as the better creatine, but monohydrate still works.

·
Registered
989 Posts
SinisterR6 said:
why do you peeps like use creatine monohydrate...Ester is a lot better...
you missed this in xpand...........i gave 2 options

Creatien Ester Fusion 4.5g
Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate
Tricreatine Malate
Creatine Ethyl Phosphate Sodium
Creatine AKG

41 - 60 of 87 Posts