R6 Message Net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
my other hobby
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yoshimura seems to rule in the Suzuki realm... what exhaust company rules for yamaha? graves, termi, akra? i'm thinking graves...

didn't mean for this to be repost, but i haven't found a specific answer. basically what company specializes in development for yamaha?

·
will ride for mods
1,625 Posts
It is a personal prefrence. i have asked this question as well and your going to get a few brand loyal opinions. i personally like Yoshimura but many say that they are a suzuki brand, but to each their own. also are you looking for a full system or a Slip-on ? sorry but there really isn't an easy answer, it is something that you should choose for the reasons you like.

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
if you speak to Ivan (jet kit maker) he has done a ton of dyno testing with exhaust he will tell you the akrapovic race system or the Leo Vince Race system will give you the best power gains. This wa of course on the 99-02 bikes but the motor really hasnt changed withthe exception of the 06....Of course newer systems have been released since then also

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
I had an extra Graves slider and just replaced the exhaust hanger bolt with it. Iy worked in a minor low side I had at the end of the season.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts