R6 Message Net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tell me what you..

3K views 42 replies 18 participants last post by  ochlocracy 
#1 ·
Hey guy's...

Tell me what you think of my website...It's not finished yet but it is up.

www.cleggsinnovations.com :thumbup

Thanks,
Steve
Clegg's Innovations

#10 ·
HighBimminR6 said:
Sorry but I am this forums sponsor, so no GBs for u.
That seems a little monopolistic and out of place for the MN. We have sponsors that sell the same or competitive products (SS brake lines, rotors, gear, seat cowls, dampers, sliders, etc) at great prices to the benefit of all the memebers here. Why not have another sponsor that offers products already available from the other sponsors as well as his own?

#11 ·
Scott_R6 said:
site looks pretty good to me, angel eyes arent thing but I gotta ask have you solved some of the problems Ive read about your product???????
Have you seen these threads?
http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61419
http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64269

There is some talk about it there.

What specific problems are you asking about? Melting? Staying in place? color? brightness? Installation? (Not implying there were/are problems in these areas, just those that I could think problems might be possible) -- Specific questions are easier to provide a satisfactory answer than broad ones, so what specifically are you asking?

#12 · (Edited)
Lonebrave said:
That seems a little monopolistic and out of place for the MN. We have sponsors that sell the same or competitive products (SS brake lines, rotors, gear, seat cowls, dampers, sliders, etc) at great prices to the benefit of all the memebers here. Why not have another sponsor that offers products already available from the other sponsors as well as his own?
Not really. The MN is not like the mafia over at R1-forum and R6-forum who delete posts about competitors products. Actually the MN is one of the only motorcycle forums that allows companies who arent sponsors to even post about there products such as this thread. Go read the Gixxer.com agreement when u sign up and you'll see it says you will get banned if u are associated with a website you post and arent a paying sponsor.

#13 ·
HighBimminR6 said:
Not really. When a sponsor pays money to advertise they usually make agreement on what protection they get from competitors. The MN is not like the mafia over at R1-forum and R6-forum who delete posts about competitors products. The MN only stops GBs. Actually the MN is one of the only motorcycle forums that allows companies who arent sponsors to even post about there products such as this thread. Go read the Gixxer.com agreement when u sign up and you'll see it says you will get banned if u are associated with a website you post and arent a paying sponsor.
This is true.

#15 ·
Lonebrave said:
bimmy's just kidding bra! :kickinnut

#16 ·
Lonebrave said:
Have you seen these threads?
http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61419
http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64269

There is some talk about it there.

What specific problems are you asking about? Melting? Staying in place? color? brightness? Installation? (Not implying there were/are problems in these areas, just those that I could think problems might be possible) -- Specific questions are easier to provide a satisfactory answer than broad ones, so what specifically are you asking?
couldnt tell ya how true the talk was, and I could care less as I said angel eyes arent my thing:thumbdown

#21 ·
#22 ·
HighBimminR6 said:
How is that unbiased? They were free. That person is also my competitor for headlight conversions so it would be in their best interest to promote your angel eyes.

How is Ironminde your competitor??? He has nothing to do with the conversion.
What does them being free have to do with it?? There will be other people posting pic's and writing reviews there when they get there headlights back in the bike.:thumbup

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.