R6 Message Net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
JOY BRINGER
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never flown and I found round trip tickets to Tampa for $100 to be used between jan 1 and jan 30.

So is there anything going on that time? The only thing I have found is the outback bowl. Anything else?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Why-bor....

I mean Ybor City. It's just like Bourbon Street in New Orleans used to be. The bars and the women are great! Any weekend, you can be guaranteed to see some great live music from national acts.

I live in Tampa and know it backwards and forwards, so if you tell me what you like to do, I can tell you EXACTLY where to go and how to get there - no worries!

·
JOY BRINGER
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will be flying down so unless you have a bike for me I will not be riding. Anything else happening?

Not like it matters. It will be warm and that is enough.

What are some cheap motels in a decent neighbohood? I don't want a carck room in the ghetto but I am not looking for the ritz either.

·
Banned
541 Posts
priceline is your friend. I stayed @ the Hyatt downtown last may for $50 a night. Killer room overlooking the pool. Ybor is hot Thurday-Sat nights. Also where did you find the flights trav? I will be going down in Jan to look for an apartment. Thanks

·
JOY BRINGER
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
southwest airlines website. I just looked at all the specials they had flying out of SDF

1 - 8 of 8 Posts