R6 Message Net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this about 6 months ago, then decided I didnt want it any longer. I only ride my bike about once every 6 weeks, and never really leave it anywhere I would need an alarm. So here are the details:

Link: http://talonalarms.com/komodo/

Price $175 shipped

The alarm is complete. The harness isnt brand new any longer, so the wires are shorter, and have been taped up in looms when I installed it on my bike.

I never got the remote start to work, but I never tried to troubleshoot why that was. Im almost certain it had something to do with how I wired it. Other than that, it worked fine.

The guy that sells these alarms is a rider, and when speaking to him, he loves to talk about bikes. He is more than helpfull when it comes to problems with installation. I briefly spoke to him about the remote start, and he assured me that if the unit was defective, he would replace it for up to 3 years from purchase. He also agreed that it sounded like an installation issue though.

Im in So Calif in Chino Hills 91709. If someone local wants it, I will knock off some price for saving on shipping.

·
Registered
759 Posts
stupid q, but what does it fit? i'm guessing the harness fits a certain bike. Anyways, PM me, i'm interested. I never really check this side of teh board often.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
darksaleen281 said:
stupid q, but what does it fit? i'm guessing the harness fits a certain bike. Anyways, PM me, i'm interested. I never really check this side of teh board often.
pm sent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts