R6 Message Net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out there over 6' on an older R6? Just trying to find out if there is even a chance i can sit on one and be comfortable before driving a few hours to look at one to buy.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Should be good for you over 6'. I'm 5'8" and I can't flat foot it - As I'm noticing - 5'11" and above flat foot these.

Though I've also noticed that the smaller riders seem to have a more comfortable ride - I'm perfectly comfortable on mine for long trips - only some sore back and thighs after a full days (10-12 hours) ride, but nothing a good sleep doesn't cure. Compared to 6' and above people that I know who can't do more than 2 hours without a 15-30 minute break and dread more than 4 hours per day.

·
Registered
66 Posts
you should be good. im 6'1", have street ridden a 2000 and raced a 2001 exclusively since 2000. im totally fine with the comfort level. i live in cincinnati and have ridden non stop to kansas city on the 2000. like stated earlier about every two hours i had to stop for about twenty minutes. go for it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.