R6 Message Net banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dunno if this is the perfect place for this but it has to do w/ modifying my R6 so anyways. . . .

i saw these pics on eBay and thought it looked trick as hell (see pics below)

anyone ever thought of doing this before???
what are the rules for track riding? do you have to have a tail section????
the R6's rear tire hugger extends longer the R1's so i guess if you had to have a number you could put it on that???

what are yall's opinions on this bike???

i dislike parts of it, the headlight, the lack of plastics, but i love how original (to me anyways) choppin the tail section off looks.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
:barf That is ugly as hell!!

And for the track, the tail section must extend past the rear tire to be legal.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thrak said:
:barf That is ugly as hell!!

And for the track, the tail section must extend past the rear tire to be legal.
is that competition rules??? or general rule for tracks??

cause my friend's buell doesnt extend over the rear tire stock. ???

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
competition... and actually, now that I think about it... I believe it has to extend past the rear axle, not wheel... but I dont remember.

·
my other hobby
714 Posts
looks kinda funky but i dig it. not really my style but it looks cool. i like how his license plate is over the rear tire... does anyone sell a bracket like that?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I kinda like not big on the taillight but that's me. It needs a set of renthal bars if your going for that streetfighter look.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Wow I just threw up a little in my mouth! WTF would you do that to your bike for and why in the hell would you ever admit that you like it? :sick :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall

·
Registered
114 Posts
I think I'm gonna be sick.... If you want a naked, ugly ass bobbed bike, buy a Buell.

I wouldn't be surprised if the bike mysteriously stopped working on you after all those mods. It would probably be too embarassed to leave the garage and manage to blow a computer or piston just to avoid being seen in public...

·
Registered
77 Posts
I never write in BIGass letters but I think this is one time i can make an exception

WHY oh WHY ! ! ! ! !

I think the tail end is not that bad as It looks like they have taken the time to do it properly! but when i think about it? ( which I really dont want to do )

WHY oh WHY oh WHY ! ! ! ! !

1 - 20 of 25 Posts