Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I have an authentic Tag Heuer Watch for sale with all papers not Fake I paid 2000
I would like 900-1000 This is mint and excellent shape I will post pics my email is
[email protected] or my cell 1-810-287-4365!! I want to sell to put down payment on new r6!! This watch is no bullshit!!!!!!:thumbup

Thanks Jae Thompson!!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
$800 with no pictures except for the one that you found online?

C'mon man! You want people to send you $800? At least make the effort to take a real picture of it!

Hell, I am interested but with no picture I think of a scam right off the bat.
Take a picture and show everyone how beautiful it really is!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yeah, pics definitely needed. I've had my Tag for several years and scrapes and scuffs on the bands are unavoidable. I am interested to see what shape the band is in and may add another to my colletion. :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sorry it took so long!!!!! Here they are attached!!

:thumbup Hello people offer me 1000-900 so around there I will let it go for like I said this was not a bullshit ad!!!!!!!

I can be reached at my apt 1-248-364-9415 I am getting new cell

Thanks Jae

Hope to sell this week anyone???

Shoot me a price no low balls please will work with price but I know what it is truely worth pics show it!!!
Thanks Jae

I will put on ebay if that makes it more secure. I really need to sell please anyone I am willing to work with. I am running out of ideas for this watch to sell. let me know.
Thanks Jae

Attachments

·
Shes back!!
4,797 Posts
That is a nice watch.
I MIGHT be interested, but I feel bad spending a grand for a watch.
Ill check the funds and let you know.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.