R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale:

- Suomy Gun Wind Ben Bostrom replica in Great condition.

- Size: small

- Comes with dark tinted visor/ clear visor/ helmet cover and original box.

$170 shipped in US

location is Ohio

This is the last of all my motorcycle things since I sold my bike in September. I kept my helmet with some crazy thought I might not get out of riding. The reality is I won't own another motorcycle anytime soon. Although this helmet looks sweet on my wall it's time to sell it.

thanks....

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Firetire said:
how is the fit compared to Arai

I never owned the Arai brand. I owned Shoei, HJC and AGV previously. In all those brands I bought a medium not knowing that they were most likely improper fit for my head. The Suomy small is just tight enough and the others (medium) had a slight gap in forehead area. If you measure my head I am right on the border between a small and medium. I forget the measurements though.

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
It's a good looking helmet, It caught my eye everytime I went by it...

Free bump for you Tezz, just cause I feel bad I can't let you get your shot at running me down at Mid-Ohio anytime soon

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cever said:
It's a good looking helmet, It caught my eye everytime I went by it...

Free bump for you Tezz, just cause I feel bad I can't let you get your shot at running me down at Mid-Ohio anytime soon

Thanks Cever, but I can ride faster than you on the bike in my avatar (for at least a lap). No offense.

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
It really showed at Mid-Ohio...BTW you still got those new sliders, I sure could use another set

you never had a good sense of humor

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Seriously, ignore me and tezz, it's our goal to get in as many cheap shots as possible on each other, cause I got stuck in novice class when he snuck in intermediate.....

It's a nice looking helmet, he is pretty meticulous about cleaning it, he literally, wiped it off with a micro fiber towel between sessions.

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Woot For Tezzmin

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Hahaha...I'd crack jokes but Wess is my boy

·
student/pilot/boyfriend:(
3,174 Posts
Wessinger03R6 said:
You're just slow, Firetire...kinda like what you'll be when I pass your ass at the Trackday...Sweetheart :kickinnut
We'll settle this on the track...Muahahhaah

1 - 20 of 21 Posts