R6 Message Net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was minding my own business and riding on the freeway. I was slowing down because the traffic ahead was stopped, when this idiot on a truck gets on my lane and passes me. I had to swerve out to get out of his way. I get next to him to see this idiot's face for future reference and he gives me this look like I'm the dumb driver, so stupid me flips him off. He gets mad and swerves at me. I gun it to get in front of this guy to get his plates at the front of the truck, no luck. He then starts chasing me so I get flying to get away. From now on I think I'll start carrying large bolts on me to throw just in case this happens again. Any other suggestions on how to deal with drivers like these?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I've had that happen to me with a guy in a Caddy... so I let him come beside me in my lane, then i proceeded to punch is mirror off the passenger side...

From now on I always carry a few extra 3/8" ball bearings in my side pocket...:thumbup

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I was thinking about getting a collapsable baton also, just in case anymore idiots don't want to leave me alone. There is a perfect pocket for it in my icon pursuit jacket. Anyone know how I can get one in CA. Don't get me wrong I don't want to look for trouble and I think I made a mistake flippin this guy of on my bike. I'm more vurnable on it than a car. In my opinion if something like this happens to anyone else, just let be and get out there. Be prepared to take it to the next level if it comes down to it though. Lesson learned for me. From now on I will be prepared!:kickinnut

·
Registered
789 Posts
pinoy92231 said:
I was thinking about getting a collapsable baton also, just in case anymore idiots don't want to leave me alone.
You can get one here.
http://www.actiongear.com/cgi-bin/tame.exe/agcatalog/results.tam?rlk=653202
I have the 26" chrome one that I bought 9 years ago from them. I wanted a black one but they sent me the chrome instead. Not a good idea if you're planning on using it while riding. It could hinder your steering. To collapse it you have to slam the head to the ground pretty hard. It's a good protection weapon if you're off your bike. I don't carry mine but someday I might only to defend myself.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
StonedChemist said:
get a couple pieces of porcelin from a spark plug n wind up n aim for the window:thumbup they wont be messin with you after that
Bingo. Ball bearings work great, too. I've used the spark plug chunk tactic in my car, I lobbed a couple pieces outta my sunroof at a guy who felt the need to tailgate my tiny lil Honda CRX with his big-ass Ford f-6000 truck with about 30 feet of lift on it. I just tossed a couple pieces out and let the wind catch 'em. I don't know if he ever figured out that they came from me, but he slowed down quite a bit and got off my tail. Worked well.

·
Registered
948 Posts
what does the porcelin do to glass? never heard of this and i have been aound cars since i can remember...does it crack it or what? the stuff is nt that hard like ball bearings are

·
Registered
166 Posts
I generally carry an M-4 A3 slung on my back and loaded... haha, just kidding! Though that would be sweet if it was legal... :D

Sorry that happened dude, I've had a f-150 swerve into the oncoming lane and either tried or just wanted to scare me, but regardless, almost hit me... I was riding the white line. Not kool. The only thing I've ever used, was some spare change in my pocket, don't know if it ever did anything.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Flame Thrower!! Im A Genious!

someone needs to design a flame thrower that shoots from your foot pegs. Wow, im a fucking genious. How sick would that be to just torch a car while riding. Would get them to think twice.

wait... but if you wrecked, i bet that would cause problems.... oh well, the price you must pay to be a supreme badass.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
UNLR6 said:
someone needs to design a flame thrower that shoots from your foot pegs. Wow, im a fucking genious. How sick would that be to just torch a car while riding. Would get them to think twice.

wait... but if you wrecked, i bet that would cause problems.... oh well, the price you must pay to be a supreme badass.
or maybe flip out rocket lauchers in the headlights:thumbup

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
blue devil said:
what does the porcelin do to glass? never heard of this and i have been aound cars since i can remember...does it crack it or what? the stuff is nt that hard like ball bearings are
i think when you break porcelain.. the broken pieces have such sharp edges, that when it hits glass, its shatters it to shit. we used to do that at the junkyard we went to, break some off old spark plugs and shatter windows with minimal chuckage. :thumbup

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
UNLR6 said:
someone needs to design a flame thrower that shoots from your foot pegs....
Great idea, I'm on it :thumbup

Porcelain is a ceramic, which is many times harder and more dense than windshield glass. Diamonds cut glass because of the same reasons. Porcelain won't make clean slices in glass like diamond will, but porcelain will create nasty chips and cracks, especially when it hits a windshield goin 70mph.

·
Stock Tiip ARIO!
1,625 Posts
the flame thrower could be powered by the gas tank,but it might blow the bike sky high:confused:

·
Registered
438 Posts
philyork said:
I generally carry an M-4 A3 slung on my back and loaded... haha, just kidding! Though that would be sweet if it was legal... :D QUOTE]

its legal down in the south, as long as the weapon is not concealed, so you'd be good with it on your back.

but i bet the cops would still pull you over.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts