R6 Message Net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gone through so much shit this year. I'm about to move to Utah in March for school. MY grandma who raised me since I was 13 died this past June and it's been really hard on me. At that time I had been seeing this guy Michael for almost a month. The weekend after my grandma died I wanted to go out bc I had been around my family and just wanted to be with my friends. Lacy(my best friend), Michael and I went to the club. Lacy's boyfriend is very goody goody Catholic christian boy and doesn't go out at all and doesn't even drink. He knows nothing of Lacy's past. If he knew Lacy and I used to make out for guys he'd stop talking to her. So she covers up her past pretty well. Anyways, I got drunk fast and ended up getting sick at the club and Lacy took me home. I'm drunk and laying in my grandma's bed and start freaking out. I try to call Michael but I forgot his phone was dead. I call Lacy and she said she just dropped Michael off at home and was almost to her house. I needed someone there with me.

Following weekend I'm hanging out with Michael's roommate and he asks me if I knew anything about him and Lacy's rendezvous. I ask him what he's talking about and he tells me that him and Lacy slept together. Well this isn't the first time Lacy has done this to me. We went on a double date and she ended up getting drunk and all over the guy I was with. I confront Lacy about her and Michael and she tried to use.."I was so drunk I didn't know what I was doing." I called bullshit bc she cheated on her last boyfriend and tried to say she didn't know what she was doing bc she was drunk. If she was too drunk to know what she was doing how could she have told me about it the next day? Anyways, I couldn't forgive her for it. My grandma dies and the next closest person to me betrays me only days after.

She ran into my Aunt a week ago and asked about me and asked why I wasn't talking to her. ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME? Is it not obvious? I just can't deal with that in my life. That means I can NEVER trust her around any of my future boyfriends etc. It's really hard losing her but I can't do it. I don't trust her. I wanted to tell her boyfriend so bad but I didn't have the heart so I just let it go completely. What would you do? Sorry this is long but I just don't talk to many girls and need a girls opinion.

·
I smell like poo!!
342 Posts
Just let it go and move on. You are moving to Utah and you can start fresh there. You don't need friends like that! I'm sorry she did that to you but the dude is equally to blame. Fuck em both...come to Cali and I'll show you how friends are supposed to treat one another. :thumbup

~Ann~

·
Registered
647 Posts
I wouldn't even consider or let the thought cross my mind to associate myself with that whore ever again. You do NOT need people like that in your life and can do much better without. Don't waste your time wondering if you should tell her bf or what not....he'll see and learn her true colors in due time!:thumbup

·
Registered
340 Posts
Girls who can even do that arent worth your time. Your going to start a new chapter in your life... So forget about it .. Youll find other people in college just throw yourself into some clubs or activities to take up your time .. it takes time to forget about the pain but youll be happy meeting other people and getting involved with other things.. The more you do the less time youll have to think and be sad .. Im sorry you went through that.. sorry for your loss .. Hope everything works out...

·
Mrs. Woodslayer
1,407 Posts
wow im sorry to hear that. but i would have to say move on. you are getting ready to start a new life and good things will come.

·
Registered
197 Posts
agreed. you're moving on with your life. You should head to Utah, as if you were starting a new. no boyfriends, no backstabbing friends. you'll make new ones, and hopefully, with better morals. You're still young. Have fun. Explore. There's always time to "get with someone", but right now, enjoy the time you will be having.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I ran into her last night at the bar. She was all over some guy I've never met before. So I asked a mutual friends of ours if she was still with Travis and he said yea but Travis was out of town. It was awkward bc I've not seen or spoke to her since June. So seeing her last night was odd but I didn't make eye contact I just ignored her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts